Smoking, eating colored foods, taking some drugs like tetracycline, and drinking tea, coffee, or soda can stain your teeth, making your smile appear less lovely and dazzling. However, whitening, which is undoubtedly one of the most popular cosmetic dental methods, may easily restore and enhance the color of teeth.
Our dental clinic in Tijuana will be your best option if you want to improve the appearance of your smile and show off whiter teeth. At Dental Solutions, we have the greatest doctors and state-of-the-art technology to provide you with expert teeth whitening at an affordable price. We’re going to show you all you need to know about this treatment right now.
All about teeth whitening
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental technique that involves using a whitening solution to remove stains from the teeth or make them look whiter. There are different types of whitening treatments that produce excellent effects after a few sessions.
The major goal of this therapy is to restore the patient’s smile’s beauty by making their teeth seem whiter; it’s a straightforward and low-cost procedure. It’s important to note that teeth whitening only works on natural teeth; crowns, bridges, and veneers cannot be whitened.
In recent decades, dental whitening has progressed significantly. Teeth whitening may be done in a variety of ways, all of which are absolutely painless and safe. It will not cause erosion or tooth enamel wear if done by an expert, and it will not impair the enamel structure.
Dental whitening done at home using over-the-counter products is ineffective and can cause gum inflammation and hypersensitivity.
There are two types of stains on teeth: endogenous stains and exogenous stains.
Endogenous stains are generated before teeth develop throughout childhood. Fluorosis, a lack of vitamins, or the usage of certain drugs can all contribute to this. Spots generated by trauma or age-related darkening are also included in this category.
Exogenous stains, on the other hand, are caused by foods and beverages that contain strong colors, such as coffee, some types of tea, wine, cigarettes, and others. The good news is that professional teeth whitening can remove all of these flaws, and you may have a beautiful, blemish-free smile in no time.
How is the teeth whitening’s procedure?
The most prevalent method of whitening is laser teeth whitening, which may produce outstanding results in only one session, is entirely painless, and poses no risks or consequences.
To begin, your doctor will perform a deep examination of your mouth to see whether there are any other issues compromising your oral health. If this is the case, the issue must be dealt with first. If you require a crown, veneers, or another procedure to replace a lost tooth, the ideal time to get them done is after you’ve had your teeth laser whitened.
To eliminate tartar and plaque, your dentist will clean your teeth professionally before administering the whitening treatment. Then, to prevent the hydrogen peroxide gel from coming into touch with any soft tissue, cover your gums, lips, and gingival tissue.
The dentist will activate the gel with a laser light once it has been applied, causing the gel to release a large amount of oxygen molecules that will remove stains and whiten your teeth. Your smile will improve dramatically after only one session.
Types of teeth whitening
Depending on the health of the tooth, there are two types of whitening to address stains and darkening:
External whitening: This teeth whitening procedure is performed on teeth that have not had a root canal treatment. These approaches can be utilized to make the teeth appear whiter in this scenario.
- Traditional whitening involves the dentist applying a gel containing several ingredients, including hydrogen peroxide, to discolored teeth, which releases significant amounts of oxygen and eliminates stains from tooth enamel. To improve the effect, it can be used in conjunction with light. This whitening procedure takes a few sessions, but the results are seen right away and last a long time.
- Laser whitening is a high-tech whitening procedure that employs low-power lasers and light. When opposed to standard therapies, the former has the benefit of not causing hypersensitivity following treatment. Laser whitening is not only quick and effective, but it also has no side effects and produces instant results.
Internal whitening: This procedure is used on teeth that have had root canals. In these circumstances, the treatment is different because all of the discoloring substances present in the pulp chamber of the tooth must be removed. In situations like this, the following strategies can be used:
- Immediate Treatment: A combination of sodium perborate and hydrogen peroxide is applied to the tooth and heated to activate it. The benefit of this method is that improvements are seen right away.
- Extended treatment: The same chemicals as before are used, but they are injected into the pulp chamber through a tiny hole in the tooth in this case. The incision is then temporarily sealed and the compounds are given a week to work. The effects of tooth whitening might last as long as the patient’s eating and hygiene habits alter.
It’s important to know that teeth whitening won’t change the color of crowns, dentures, or restorations, so you’ll need to get them done after the procedure to get a consistent hue.
One of our dental professionals will inspect your mouth to ensure that there are no problems with your teeth or gums that might create issues before recommending a dental treatment. Additionally, using the high-tech equipment at Dental Solutions, your doctor will be able to create a digital model of your smile so that you and your dentist can agree on the color you both want to achieve.
Some reviews of our Dental Services in Tijuana, Mexico
“There’s a lot of conversation about how dentists in Mexico are less expensive, and not enough about how good they are.
They’re trully astounding. These dentists and staff are the best I’ve ever experiencied. “
Advantages of laser teeth whitening
These are some of the advantages of this treatment:
- Increases self-esteem and boosts confidence: Our confidence is evident in our gorgeous smiles. You will be able to laugh and talk with a brilliant white smile after the procedure.
- It is a minimally invasive treatment: there are no dangers, no discomfort, and no need for anesthesia with this sort of teeth whitening.
- In a short period of time, you will see the results: It takes around an hour to complete the process, and you can start showing off your beautiful smile after only one session.
- It has no effect on the dental enamel: the whitening gel has no effect on or weakens the tooth enamel; it just removes any stains or impurities that have become embedded in it. Furthermore, this sort of therapy encourages patients to maintain good oral hygiene, which has long-term advantages.
How should you care for your teeth once they’ve been whitened?
- Maintain a healthy mouth and hygiene.
- After each meal, brush your teeth and floss once a day.
- Avoid smoking. Tobacco and cigarettes discolor teeth fast and might ruin the outcome.
- Coffee, green tea, Coca-Cola, beets, blueberries, and other berries are among foods that can discolor your teeth. This does not rule out the possibility of consuming these meals; you simply must limit your intake and rinse your teeth immediately after.
Get a teeth whitening in Tijuana
We are professionals in cosmetic dentistry at Dental Solutions Tijuana, Mexico, and we have the greatest team of specialists, ready to provide you with the most recent teeth whitening procedure. Every day, we treat patients from the surrounding areas of Baja California as well as visitors from all over the United States and Canada who come to our clinic for high-quality dental care.
One of the most significant benefits of having your teeth whitened with us in Tijuana is that we provide the most affordable treatment options. Our rates might be up to 80% less than your local dentist and teeth whitening facilities in the United States.
We also have cutting-edge technology to provide you with state-of-the-art dental care. We are members of the American Dental Association, and our costs, reputation, and reviews can all be found on Dental Departures.
Make an appointment with us so you may have a beautiful smile and the greatest oral health without breaking the bank and having a good experience.
Cleaning, Whitening, Filling and Extractions
|Wisdom Tooth Extraction||$250|
|Deep Cleaning||$200 per quadrant|
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
Please note that this is not an actual appointment, but a request for one.
We will contact you for a confirmation shortly after. Thank you!